Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fashion Addicts United... MEETING IN SESSION!!!


"Hi, everyone I'm Miss Material & I have been a Fashion Addict for what feels like my whole life" *Everyone"Hi Miss Material!"* "It started out when I was younger but I just couldn't quite figure out what this addiction was, I mean after all I was a girlll so I was supposed to like pretty things right?? Well, I guess it started spinning outta control when I began to LOVE  pretty things, all types of pretty things not one thing in particular, shoes, makeup, my grandmother's church hats and gloves, oh the list could go on and on. I loved Barbie... not because it was the absolute girliest thing ever, that drove my brother crazy, but because she had an endless supply clothes, shoes and accessories . Oh yeah that Bitch had everything & Ken didn't look like he was going anywhere any time either! Hmmph... Excuse me I often get sidetracked. Anywhoo, this is  part of the blog where I have decided to assure all of us "Fashion Addicts" that's everything will be okay, our problem is not as bad as we think it is and of course nothing makes having an issue better than having others that share the same obsession... With that being said I present to you our first fellow member of the F.A.U (Fashion Addicts United of course!) ....

CHANEL IMAN
Featured in Elle UK February 2011
Photography By: David Vasiljevic

When Chanel's boyfriend accused her of having over too many shoes, stating "You have at least 150 pairs" Chanel simply replied "It's not all shoes it heels and boots!" I mean come on what's not to love about this woman?!




Don't let the fancy schmancy name brands fool you Chanel barely knew the designers she was wearing during her interview with Luke Crisell, when asked who designed some of the pieces in her, what was referred to by Crisell as an "off -duty-model-in-winter-get-up" , Chanel responded by stating "It's not about the names, it's about the look, I just find something I like, add it to my closet then try to coordinate everything" Wise words Chanel, very wise words.... See fashion isn't about who made it, but how you wore it so get out there beauties, find your inspiration, grab a few pieces and create YOUR look...Need some help down the line??
 Don't worry that's why you have your handy dandy BFF "BLUSH Fashion Files"





No comments:

Post a Comment