Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kanye West’s “Monster” Video Leaked!!!

This is one leak would not want to fix. Talk about a video that went just as hard as the song!! Kanye really did it this time and with the perfect selection of artist to collaborate on what I now am referring to as a Masterpiece, I really feel it was well thought out and for once not only about Mr. West himself. The visual was astonishing! It honestly took my breath away… and uhmmm Nicki… No wait did you really want me to get to the Nikki part?? Okay, okay…excuse me while I rehydrate myself *sips a glass of water* There was TWO of her!!!! *shreeks* Yes, I know what you’re thinking “Hasn’t the world had enough with just one” But yeah uhmmm *side eye* NO! Nicki did an amazing job at showing both of her personas she often portrays in her music (Excluding Roman Zolanski, who I’m sure is in the corner of a boxing ring designed as a recording studio awaiting Lil’ Kim’s comeback… oh wait that happened already didn’t it… lmao #irrelevant) Enough Rambling… check out this #Flyshit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment